Deals actually worth looking, deals you cannot pass up, deals worthy of thawing credit cards for...
I scoured through all the best sites for deals, so you don't have to!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vonage Unlimited customer? Call them to get $14.99/mo and 2 free months

Rating: 3 Posted By: GodfatherOfSoul
Views: 1606 Replies: 14

Ok, so I called to cancel my crappy Vonage service today and was surprised by an offer that the CSR recommended I tell my friends about.....so, Fatwallet friends, here you go.

I subscribe to the Unlimited plan and was paying $24.99. He told me he could drop that to $14.99 with two free months of service. I asked how long it was good for and he told me that it would stay at $14.99 for the life of my service with them. In addition, since I complained about the quality of the calls, he sent a free adapter out to replace the one that I've had for the last two years. Not sure if it will help the quality, but at the new price, I'll give it a shot. Once again, he told me to tell any friends that are Vonage customers about this deal so they can take advantage of the promotion as well. Hopefully he's correct about that.

No comments: